Who can get meals?

Meals are for children under the age of 19 (so, 18 *and* under).

  • A parent or caregiver may come pick up meals for their children.
  • Children and adults may come pick up their own meals.

What do I need to bring?

You do not need to bring anything.

How do I get the meals?

Come to Fourth Presbyterian Church at 340 Dorchester Street.  We give out the means on the Vinton Street side of the building.

Can I eat the food at the church?

NO.  Food is to-go ONLY.

I don’t live in South Boston – can I still get meals?


I’m not part of this church… can I still get meals?


During the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be serving meals to those in need.

Effective 9/1/2021

Dinner is provided in takeaway containers 4—5 PM Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Contact Information

Contact Christine Keller

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Additional Food Resources

Project Bread Food Source Hotline

The FoodSource Hotline can be reached at 800-645-8333 from 8am-7pm Monday-Friday, and Saturdays from 10am-2pm, and can provide information in 160 languages through their Language Line.