Summer Meals 2020 is going to look a little different this year!
– We are offering six 1-week programs for kids (Monday through Friday)
– We are serving ages 6-12 this summer from 8:30am to 12:30pm (unfortunately, we cannot offer an extended day program this summer).
– We will offer a “younger” group (ages 6-8) and an “older” group (ages 9-12). Each group will be a maximum of 10 kids with 2 adult staff.
– We will primarily be outside in our yards, with space to use indoors in case of rain or emergency.
Our program is still FREE! However, we also desire to serve as many children as possible this summer, and so children may be signed up for 1 week only at this time.
Our theme this summer is “Compassion Camp” – because we all need help practicing more compassion in these Covid 1619 times.
We will continue offering lunch and breakfast “to go” throughout the summer. Any adult or caregiver may pick up meals for their family from 11am to 1pm, Monday through Friday, regardless of whether your child is enrolled in our program that week.
We are following the Massachusetts Child and Youth Serving Programs Reopen Approach: Minimum Requirements for Health and Safety (https://eeclead.force.com/resource/1592325278000/Min_Req).
– Children will have to go through a health screening at home before coming to our program, and also do a health screening once they arrive at the church. In case a child becomes sick (with anything, but especially covid-19), they will be sent home immediately.
– If there is an exposure to Covid-19 at our program, all children and staff who came in to contact with that person will have stay home under quarantine, and we will notify everyone that there has been an exposure.
– We must have three accurate points of contact for each child (phone numbers, email, etc.) so that we can communicate quickly and effectively with parents and caregivers.
Questions? Call the church office at (617) 268-1281, or contact Katie Cole in the form below.